Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ICBO California Legislative Alert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ICBO California Legislative Alert
- From: "Constantine Shuhaibar" <csh(--nospam--at)soha.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:05:06 -0800
I was browing the ICBO when I stumbled on the following. Visit http://www.icbo.org/Legislative_Alert/index.html if you are interested. "The California State Assembly is considering AB-1626 in its Housing and Community Development Committee. AB 1626 would mandate by statute the state's adoption of the "most current edition" of IAPMO's Uniform Plumbing Code, Uniform Mechanical Code, and the Western Fire Chiefs Association's Uniform Fire Code (a document for which no code development process exists at this time). Finally, it locks the state into ICBO's 1997 UBC. The net effect of all of these mandated adoptions is to preempt any movement by the state of California toward the single national model code family currently being considered for adoption throughout the nation."
- Prev by Subject: Re: ICBO Calif Legislative Alert-another option
- Next by Subject: Re: ICBO California Legislative Alert
- Previous by thread: Rigid VS Flexible Wood Diaphragms
- Next by thread: Re: ICBO California Legislative Alert