Stainless Steel Bolts

Can someone give me information on SS bolts for structural applications.

I am proposing 1/2" dia. SS bolts for corrosion protection for exterior
application.  The bolts are used to attach precast concrete panels.  The loads
are small and 1/2" dia. and equivalent of A307 bolts are more than adequate
for combined effects of shear and tension.  I have glanced through ASTM F
593-95.  However, I am still confused about the right ASTM specification for
the bolts, nuts and how to specify it on the drawings.  Is A316 correct?  I
also hear about 18-8 SS bolts.  Are these structural bolts?  How do I specify
these?  What are the mechanical properties?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anand Nene