VIRUS ALERT

We got hit by the Milissa Virus sent inadvertently to our IS group by Micron
Computers.  It is not a hoax.  Damage was limited by a quick response.
McAfee had addressed the problem by Friday p.m.

Now there is a new virus called Papa that is an Excel file.  It does the
same thing the Melissa virus does with Outlook email and Word. Take care in
opening any Excel files that ask you to enable the macros. Remember to
disable macros first and confirm it as the file you were supposed to
receive.  We have not been infected with this virus at this time.

Harold Sprague
The Neenan Company