Re: Seismic Zone 1 - U. L. Steel Beam Substitution

All -

	A couple of questions about the "U.L." book:  what is it?  Who is it
published by?  I've had a little success on the web finding what looks
like related information (UL list of flame retardent ABS), but no info
on what the "UL book" is.  I assume it's related to Underwriters Lab,
but it seems they have quite a number of publications.  Big surprise
there.

	Anyway, any info you could provide would be appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Charley