FW: Engineer for a Custom Home in the southern calif. area

>Looking for an engineer to set blueprints for a custom home in the Hesperia
>area. We have layout and partial drawings. We will be acting as our own
>general contractor but need all prints for subs and the city. Please
contact
>Robert Moore at the following E-mail address.   RMOORE(--nospam--at)STRONGTIE.COM
<mailto:RMOORE(--nospam--at)STRONGTIE.COM>
>< mailto:RMOORE(--nospam--at)STRONGTIE.COM <mailto:RMOORE(--nospam--at)STRONGTIE.COM> >
>
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

Please send your email to Structural Engineers Association International
(SEAint) email list server. There are over thousand engineers subscribed to
this list. I am pretty sure you will get help.
The email address for our list server is:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>