HUD & Mobile Home Foundation Inspections

I've been asked to do a foundation inspection on an existing mobile home
that is being refinanced thru HUD.

I understand the requirements became effective on August 24, 1998.  I
haven't seen the HUD requirements, but will tomorrow morning.

Have any of you been called on to do such an inspection.

I'll appreciate any advice, identification of "landmines", etc.

Thanx,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
1724 Beaver Pond Rd.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561