Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ICBO Calif Legislative Alert-another option[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ICBO Calif Legislative Alert-another option
- From: Cmajose(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:08:30 EST
Roger, Fountain, and Charles, Excellent comments about influence in the code making process. Since influence is also based on marshalling forces and showing there is power behind the people making a proposal I recommend the following: Join forces with local code officials as they are making a career of code development and code application from the enforcement side. It is to their best interest to have useable codes that will stand legal tests. They are also Engineers for the most part and are knowledgeable about what the private practice needs are. Hope this helps Jim Fruit, AIA Carl Mileff and Associates, Inc. Building Code Services.
- Prev by Subject: Re:Hungary for Knowledge
- Next by Subject: ICBO California Legislative Alert
- Previous by thread: RE: Nox-Y-Dek
- Next by thread: Seismic Loads on Large Tanks - API 620