-----Original Message-----
From: Canitz, Charles F NAB02
[mailto:Charles.F.Canitz(--nospam--at)nab02.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 11:01 AM
To: 'Seaoc'
Subject: Nox-Y-Dek

Has anyone had any experience with this product(Nox-Y-Dek by Mathys
Waterproofing)? It's presently proposed as waterproofing membrane for one of
my customer's precast/prestressed concrete garages. This membrane is
proposed for the upper level which consists of 7'-0" wide double T's
beams(with no concrete topping) which are supported by precast "L" and
inverted "T" beams.  I've previously met with the salesman and naturally it
will correct all concrete defeciencies. I also met a building owner this
morning at one his properties where this product was applied. He seemed
happy with the performance to date but it's only been in service for
approximately 4 months.

Thanks,

Charlie Canitz