Project Scheduling Software

My 6 person practice does many small short projects, with a few longer ones to
make things complicated.  Juggling them all and making the deadlines has
always been a problem.  I've been investigating project scheduling/management
software to see if it would be useful in managing our schedules.

Does anybody on the list use software like this?  I've been looking at
something like Fast Track, Milestones, TurboProject, etc.  Any recommendations
or suggestions?

Thanks for your input.

David Mack, P.E.