Subject: RE: Seismic / building code
Author:  Harold Sprague <harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com> at fdinet
Date:    4/1/99 11:57 PM

Fellow engineers,

When I acknowledge that I am part of the code development process, I feel
like I am about to be tarred and feathered.

I for one am impressed by my colleagues who take the time to volunteer their
efforts to get involved in building code development.

     The engineers that get involved are mos........<snip>