Re: Project Scheduling Software

A bigger problem for us always seems to be the fact that the client's
schedule itself appears to live in a whimsical fantasy world of appearing,
disappearing, reappearing and ever-changing.  If you can find software that
can predict that, please let me know, too!!

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.

In a message dated 4/1/99 10:58:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, JDMACKPE(--nospam--at)aol.com