Re: Seismic / building code

In a message dated 4/2/99 12:31:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Seaintonln(--nospam--at)AOL.COM writes:

<<
 First, I think you do a massive injustice to the structural engineering
 community. >>

I don't see the logic of your comment. "I do a MASSIVE injustice to the
structural engineering community" by posting comments made by other engineers
and by asking the question: "Does anyone care to comment?"
Please explain your logic !!!

<<
You really are doing these people a disservice with your suggestion and I
think this is wrong. >>

Again, I don't see the logic of your comment that "I am doing a disservice
with my suggestion and you think I am wrong."

In translation you are saying that: I am doing a disservice to the
engineering profession by posting comments made by other engineers and by
asking the question: "Does anyone care to comment?"

My dear friend. I was asking a question. I was not making any suggestion of
any kind. If you see any trace of a SUGGESTION in my message, please point it
out to me and explain your logic !!!

Yank