SEAOSC Computer Expo

Hi,
I just thought I would drop a line to the list. I decided to attend the expo
and the dinner afterward on Wednesday, April 7th. If any of you are thinking
of going, let me know. It would be nice to put more faces behind the names
like we did at the Wood Fair.
I hope to see a lot of you there. For the record, this is not an
advertisement for the expo. I would like an afternoon and evening of R&R to
share with friends. I understand Rick Raneous will be the guest speaker that
evening. I'll be there some time after 1:00 PM.

Dennis Wish PE