Principal Section Properties

I am looking for principal (not geometric) section properties of a
single unequal leg angle because the design (according to AISC steel
manual "Specification for Allowable Stress Design of Single-Angle
Members" section 5.3.2 calls for Moment of Inertia about the
z-axis(minor principal axis) and the Section modulus about the
w-axis(major principal axis).  Given (rz) and the area, I can backsolve
for the Iz, but calculating the Section modulus about the w-axis is
another story.  AISC manual does not have any of these values tabulated.
I was trying to find out if they are tabulated anywhere else.

Zachary Goswick
Angus-Young Associates, Inc.
555 South River Street
Janesville, WI  53545-4827