Re: Principal Axes Section Properties

Zachary Goswick wrote:

> Does anybody know where I would find section properties about the
> principal axes for a single unequal leg angle?  I there any kind of
> table or database to look in?

 I have a short program in BASIC (or QBasic) to calulate the section
properties of ANY section, given the coordinates.  It has a built-in
example, and should be vairly obvious to run.

I am sending it as an attachment/  I hope that it comes through ok. Let
me know
This is a very useful program especiall for irregular foundations