Re: Principal Axes Section Properties

>Does anybody know where I would find section properties about the
>principal axes for a single unequal leg angle?
As you noted the maximum and minimum moment of inertia is easy. The fiber
distances have to be trigged out. I have an Excel worksheet that I made
up which I'll be happy to e-mail, but if you're trying to figure bending
stress, you may have an easier time with the general bending stress
formula for oblique axes, since it uses the familiar section properties
and the product of inertia.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw