Tapered Frame Design Software

Is anyone aware  of any (reasonably priced) software to assist in the
design of tapered frame metal buildings. I have found two (Tx & SD) but
these start at about $50,000 per copy.  We design many of these frames per
year and the "longhand" time required is considerable.  The types of frames
we need to design are of the type offered by companies like Butler, Span,
Ceco etcetera. We have software by Risa, Pframe, and several others but
they will not correctly design the frames with thin webs that are usually
associated with typical metal buildings.  Any suggestions ?