section properties[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: section properties
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)newwave.net>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:51:42 -0400
AutoCAD has a command to find section properties of regions called MASSPROP. It finds the area, centroid, and moment of inertia about the X-X & Y-Y. Be sure to have the centroid of the section at 0,0 when finding Ix or Iy.
Chris Towne, E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Second Attempt
- Next by Subject: Seeking an old Concrete and Steel book
- Previous by thread: RE: Computer program for concrete flat slab
- Next by thread: Digital Camera