RE: steel tee beam - unsymmetric bending

Take a look at LRFD Specification Section H2, which covers bending of
unsymmetric members (and members under torion and combined torsion,
flexure, shear and/or axial force). I assume your application includes some
torsion. If so, you might look into the AISC Design Guide "Torsional
Analysis of Structural Steel Members. The spec provisions above are covered
therein, starting on page 15. There is also an approximate (and
conservative) interaction check that can be made as described therein.

Hope this helps.

Charlie