Re: Digital Camera

I've used both the Kodak and the the Sony. The Sony's biggest plus, and it
is a big one, is that it records on a standard 3-1/2" floppy disk that can
be read by most any computer. The Kodak has a special cable for
downloading, and the computer must have the appropriate software. As I
recall, this meant I could take a handful of photos before I had to go back
to the office and download. With the Mavica, I could take a bunch of
floppies and take photos till the batteries went out. I could even go to
Office Depot and buy a box of floppies in apinch. As for the voice thing,
that wouldn't have been useful to me. Sounds like a marketing thing. That
takes a lot of memory/resources that could be better utilzed in a camera

Steve Strapac PE