RE: Digital Camera[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Digital Camera
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:27:31 -0500
Sonnentec (spelling?) has a powerful resident color matching program called "Colorific". On my new home PC, it came with the graphics card, a Creative Labs 16 MB Graphics Blaster Riva TNT.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: Digital Camera
> We use our digital camera to take photos of damage, decay, or other
> interesting structural features. The photos really stand out in a
> report. We have given two presentations with the camera
> hooked up to a
> television, and they were both very successful. We also have sent the
> images via e-mail between our offices and to clients with no problems.
I am trying to produce such a report now, and I'm having SERIOUS problems
getting the image to print out on my trusty old HP 855C printer. The color
matching is WAY off.
Using MS PictureIt 99 and MS Word 97.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: Re: Digital Camera
- Next by Subject: Re: Digital Camera
- Previous by thread: Re: Digital Camera
- Next by thread: Re: Digital Camera