Seismic Coeff.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Seismic Coeff.
- From: Chris Palmateer <chrisp(--nospam--at)vlmk.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:13:47 -0700
I have a question in regard to Table 16-Q ('97 UBC) for the seismic coefficient Ca. For Zone 4, in going from soil type Sd to Se, why does the coeff. drop from 0.44*Na to 0.36*Na?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic / building code / Standard of Care
- Next by Subject: Seismic Design Manual
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Bye Folks
- Next by thread: Seismic Design Manual