RE: Descon Software

I HAD A COPY OF DESCON WIN (I ASSUME 1.0).  I PLAYED WITH THE PROGRAM A
LITTLE, BUT I NO LONGER HAVE A COPY.  IT APPEARED TO HAVE A NUMBER OF
INTERESTING FEATURES; HOWEVER, IT IS ASD ONLY.  I WAS HOPING THE COMPANY
WOULD UPDATE TO LRFD.  I WOULD CONSIDER PURCHASING IT AT THAT TIME.

BRIAN K. SMITH, PE
BOSSIER CITY, LOUISIANA