	From:  Blake Haley [SMTP:blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com]
	Sent:  Thursday, April 08, 1999 7:26 AM
	To:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:  Autocad14 & General Notes

	Goodmorning!

	Does anyone have any idea how to bring General Notes (or any
other large
	body of text) into Autocad14 and have it retain its original
format from a
	Word or Wordperfect file.  I have tried saving an ascii text
file with both
	programs and I just get a mess when I pull the "txt" file into
the drawing
	with the mtext editor.  It seems to loose the format that I had
with the
	hard returns, tabs etc in my original document.

	Help!

	Blake Haley, P.E.
	White Engineering Associates, Inc.
	Oklahoma City, Oklahoma