From: Blake Haley [mailto:blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 7:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Autocad14 & General Notes

Goodmorning!

Does anyone have any idea how to bring General Notes (or any other large
body of text) into Autocad14 and have it retain its original format from a
Word or Wordperfect file.  I have tried saving an ascii text file with both
programs and I just get a mess when I pull the "txt" file into the drawing
with the mtext editor.  It seems to loose the format that I had with the
hard returns, tabs etc in my original document.

Help!

Blake Haley, P.E.
White Engineering Associates, Inc.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma