Re: electronic files

You might try modifying the drawing to a final form and outputting as an
Adobe Acrobat PDF file. The reader is free and will plot to any printer.
Formatting, line weights, text styles, everything is left as original and
I believe the file is not editable.

Also take a look at Mark Middlebrooks article at
http://www.cadonline.com/1091mc.htm for additional information.

Barry H. Welliver
Draper, Utah