Re: HELP

Ken,
I would make the contractor responsible. Have the contractor take away the
home depo enclosure and build according to your plans. Otherwise, I would
analyze the as built condition and charge for field visit to observe the
as-built condition and office hours for engineering work. I don't think it
is a waste of time and money.
Sincerely,
Karim Hosseinzadeh, SE