From: Drew Morris [mailto:Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 1:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FEM and cables

I am researching the various structural analysis/FEM  programs available
from vendors and am looking for something that can do conventional
steel-framed buildings and guyed towers. Some programs can tereat some
elements as tension only, but there supposed to be some programs that
treat cables more realistically including prestressing.  Any hints or
leads?