Static friction coefficient for stability check

Dear All

I'd like to know static friction coefficient between concrete or
granular
fill and the waterproofing material ( Roof coating waterproofing or
Roofing
sheets of synthetic polymer ) for stability check ( sliding ) of
building
basement which founded on the rock and membrane waterproofed.

We used the value 0.32 for design and request to test the static
friction
coefficient to membrane supplier, but there are no standard test method.

Anybody know the test method of static friction coefficient between
concrete and granular fill and the membrane waterproofing?

Thanks advance.

Yangsoo Kim
KEPCO, KOREA