RE: RISA

Everyday, I see a lot of questions and querries about structural engineering
software.
There's STAAD, ETABS, PCABeam, PCACOL, ADOSS, RISA and others.
Each program has its own use like the PCA programs and each one has its own
rival.
Can anybody out there give me some feedback and comments on each program.
Its costly to buy two things. I'd rather buy the much better program.
Now there's this RISA. Is this a better program than ETABS and STAAD.
Thanks in advance