RE: Holes for galvanized bolts

I work in the petrochemical industry and just about all of our steel is hot
dip galvanized.  Typically all our bolt holes are only the nominal bolt
diameter plus 1/16".  I am not aware of any fabricators or erectors that
have had problems with this.

Christopher M. Cummings, P.E.
Houston, Texas
cmcummings(--nospam--at)sbec.com <mailto:cmcummings(--nospam--at)sbec.com>