RE: Bolt Holes, Same Problem, Different Application

I don't think the code applies here..assuming you're talking about a
support angle with anchors drilled into masonry or concrete. If so, it's
not a steel-to-steel connection, so you couldn't realistically expect to
develop much pretension (clamping force). I think it'd probably be in
bearing soon after you started construction.

Charlie