TV Production on SKYSCRAPERS

Attention fellow engineers:

As you know I have been a conduit for several inquires from televsion
production companies  researching  engineering stories.

TODAY   (Thursday, April 15th)  I received another telephone call from NOVA
(you know the people who produce science stories for PBS).

Apparently there has been a change in the producer for the planned program on
skyscrapers.  NOVA is producing a five part series on engineering
acheivements,  including BRIDGES,   SKYSCRAPERS,   DAMS,   DOMES  and
TUNNELS.

The BRIDGE program is complete.

The Skyscraper program is in production.

Mr. Joe McMaster (replaces Sara Finklestein) as the producer of the
SKYSCRAPER program.  He is specifically seeking a Boston  area structural
engineer to  discuss skyscraper design.    (That's where NOVA is
headquartered)

McMaster is also seeking reference material on skyscrapers  ie:  structural
systems,  framing etc.)  He is looking for "good books" on skyscraper design.

He already has Salvadori's  books  (How buildings stand up,  etc )   and
Judith Dupre's skyscraper book.

He's aware of the world's tallest building website.

Can YOU provide assistance  ---   reference material??

Contact:   Joe McMaster
                NOVA
                %   WGBH -  TV
                125 Western  Ave
                 Boston,   MA     02134
                TEL:   617-492-2777    x 4361
                 e-mail:    joe_mcmaster(--nospam--at)wgbh.org

as always,

Bob   Johnson
NCSEA
SEAOI