---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Aswin Rangaswamy" <aswin(--nospam--at)jps.net>, on 4/16/99 12:03 PM:
To: iSMTP@Comp Ops@WILLDAN["Mail Server @ SEA International"
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

One of our clients who has a 4 story timber apartment structure wants to
sound proof ( rather reduce the noise level) in the floors.  Tenants have
been complaining that they are disturbed by people walking upstairs.

Are there any products available in the market which can do that cost
effectively?  The project is in southern california.

- Aswin