Re: Not a joke

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes:
Eskimo:  "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know"
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
(Annie Dillard)

If this were true then the best thing we could do for mankind would be to
close all churches and abandon all religion, and in one generations time
nobody would have to worry about the penalty for sin.  The problem is that
THIS IS NOT TRUE!

Don't get mad at me.  I did not say it.  God did in John 14:6

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org