Re: Not a joke -- Code Applcation

A good example of failure to properly read the Code...

1.  If you don't know the Code, you err, Mark 12:24.  As a side note, here
the engineers (religious) are being addressed by the chief executive of the
Code Authority.  As engineers, we bear the consequences for both "bad"
design and "bad" professional advice, Matthew 12:36-37.

2.  Ignorance of the law (Code) is no excuse, Romans 1:18-20.  An
improperly designed/constructed structure will fail. Again, failure to
observe the Code is no excuse.  It's the engineer's responsibility to: (a)
Determine the applicable Code, and (b) Properly interpret it.

In our example below, the engineer (Priest) misinterpreted the Code
(scriptures).  The client (Eskimo, homeowner or builder) however, may yet
end up with a structure which performs satisfactorily, but only "by the
grace of God".

 Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561