RE: Structural Analysis Programs

Dear Mr. Zachary Goswick,

Please go through STRAP software from ATIR Engineering
software Development Ltd. ( www.atirsoft.com )

The above software has got better pre and post processing capabilities.
Especially the steel and RCC
design modules are extreamly good.

I am practicing structural Engineer and also Exclusive
distributor for STRAP in India.

M.R. Reddy
Managing Director
Ram Caddssys Pvt Ltd