Re: Re: Re: not a joke

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes:
For those who were not subscribed when the rule was voted on, the
ban is comprehensive and prohibits ALL off topic post. The
sanction being banishment from the list. Search the archives if you
want the details.

Robert

Robert,

Maybe I missed it, but I am not aware of any BAN of ALL topics other than
engineering related on this list server.  I did a quick search of the
archives for last summer, when all this came about, and did not find an
outright ban of non-engineering topics.  What I did find is that we were to
keep off subject topics to a minimum.  Would you please repost the exact file
from Shafta last year which put a comprehensive ban on all such topics?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org