Re: STR. DESIGN OF BURIED STRUCTURE

The thickness from PCA must relate to a wall spanning vertically. If you
look at the walls as spanning only the 4' distance horizontally then the
thickness will be reduced. After all with 4' clear span and 22" thick wall
one would only have a loaded width of 48-20-20=8"+/-. Considering "no loads
within depth d".
Just a thought
Dave Handy, P.Eng