Aavansse Deflections

This message is for those who downloaded the copy from the web site and have
used the program.

I believe I am getting larger deflections than expected.  I get different
results when I specify properties for different materials and sections.

I would like someone to check my input file and tell me where my model is
incorrect.

Please let me know if you can help so I can e-mail the file to you.

I tried to send e-mail to Avansse several times during last two months
including some questions regarding quality control and explanation of sign
convention for member forces.  I typically received prompt response to my
questions and comments last year.  But now, I have not received any response
for the last two months.

It is a great program and the graphical input is very easy and intuitive.
Excellent for setting up quick models.  However, post processing features, in
my opinion, are very inadequate.  I am also uncertain about the sign
convention.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anand Nene, S. E.
ANSE