STAAD Pro / 3 Help

I would like to approach people in the San Francisco / Oakland bay area who
are proficient in using Staad / Pro 3, particularly the graphical interface.
I would like to have someone look over my shoulder and walk me through the
features.  I have tried the tutorials but still confused about some steps.
Research Engineers do respond to my questions, but I cannot expect them to
walk me through the steps.  I would prefer a direct training session.
Research Engineers, to my knowledge, does not have a seminar in this area in
the near future.  I would be interested to meet about 2/3 times a week for
couple of hours for a few weeks until I feel comfortable using the program.
Of course, I will compensate for your time and efforts.

Please e-mail to me privately if you can help.

Anand Nene, S. E.
ANSE
Consulting Structural Engineers
1624 Franklin Street, Suite 1200