Re: Welding Code AWS D1.1

> I would like to think that Mr. Wright just had a bad day,
>otherwise I don't know why anybody would take the time and effort to
>express opinion on an issue and at the same time be repulsive.
Mr Wright always has a bad day when he sees first principles being
ignored, and is known to feel strongly enough on the matter to use even
more pointed terms. He has a really bad day when when subjected to
condescending public lectures. Probably Mr Wright's really bad day will
be worth it if this thread results in a review of the principles
underlying stress concentration.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw