Re: ANOTHER VIRUS - If you receive an email titled "IT TAKES GUTS TO SAY 'JESUS'" DO NOT OPEN IT!

This may be late but I hope it helps some.
----------
> From: Cyril Pruszko <cyrilp(--nospam--at)asg.com>
>
> Subject: ANOTHER VIRUS - If you receive an email titled "IT TAKES GUTS TO
SAY 'JESUS'" DO NOT OPEN IT!
> Date: Friday, April 16, 1999 10:42 AM
>
> ANOTHER VIRUS!!
> >
> >     If you receive an email titled "IT TAKES GUTS TO SAY 'JESUS'" DO
NOT
> >     OPEN IT.
> >
> >     It will erase everything on your hard drive.  Forward this letter
out
> >     to as many people as you can.  This is a new, very malicious virus
and
> >     not many people know about it.  This information was announced
> >     yesterday morning from IBM; please share it with everyone that
might
> >     access the internet.  Once again, pass this along to EVERYONE in
your
> >     address book so that this may be stopped.  AOL has said that this
is a
> >     very dangerous virus and that there is NO remedy for it at this
time.

> Cy Pruszko
> cpruszko(--nospam--at)earthlink.net

Cy is a friend and a computer programmer He keeps me and some others
informed on this type of problem.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
Consulting Engineer