viruses in general . . .[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: viruses in general . . .
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:05:41 -0500
i was under the impression that an email itself can not wreak havoc, destruction and damnation upon my hardware and software, only by opening an attachment can I get in trouble. is this incorrect ? can viruses "self execute" upon reading of a simple email file ?
- Prev by Subject: Virus warning... no hoax
- Next by Subject: viruses in general . . .
- Previous by thread: RE: ANOTHER VIRUS - If you receive an email titled "IT TAKES GUTS TO SAY 'JESUS'" DO NOT OPEN IT!
- Next by thread: viruses in general . . .