Re: Fwd: Comments and suggestions

Dear Mr. Epstein:
    You are most likely correct in your assessment of the applicability of the
UBC; however, "flushing down the toilet" only creates additional environmental
problems--not to mention clogging undersized plumbing......

audra ranous (whose opinions only occasionally reflect those of her brilliant SE
husband's)