CJ's in Composite Slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: CJ's in Composite Slabs
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:08:43 -0500
Does anyone have commentary on why/why not include contraction/construction joints in elevated composite floor slabs at girder lines? The girders are non-composite in this case, but the beams are.
Pros/Cons & lessons learned would be appreciated. . .
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: Check this Magic site
- Next by Subject: Re: CJ's in Composite Slabs
- Previous by thread: Re: viruses in general . . .
- Next by thread: Re: CJ's in Composite Slabs