Re: Welding Code AWS D1.1

I completely agree with Mr. Wright's first comment & response.   Mr. J.
Karim Hosseinzadeh should take the wise counsel of the list memebers
(esp wrt to topics where he is in need of guidance), refrain from
commenting when clearly out of his technical depth and save the lectures
for his 3 1/2 year old.

BTW if you need some suggestions on how to handle the bad language I can
help, I have 19 & 15 year old sons.
regards
Bob

J. Karim Hosseinzadeh, SE wote:

--
Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
Senior Development Engineer