CRY WOLF!!

For those otherwise intelligent people how think they are doing the world a
wonderful favor by being the first to tell us of impending doom from some
incredible virus, I have this to say:

1.) Be quite!! You aren't going to save the world.
2.) NO virus is going to "erase everything on your hard drive", period.
3.) The REAL virus is the messages of dire warning sent out by ignorant
do-gooders that flood e-mail servers, like the Melissa virus. It's a hoax!!
See messages by Chris and Richard.

Steve