Re: Rigid Diaphragm Spreadsheet

Apr 20, 1999 7:38 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear All Interested in the Rigid Diaphragm spreadsheet,

Please send all requests for the spreadsheet directly to me at
seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com rather than to the listservice. I have not been checking
the list for requests and will not respond to those of you who are simply
replying to the list post. Therefore, you must email me directly and I will
respond as quick as possible.
So far I have emailed fifty or sixty copies of the spreadsheet to those who
have written to me privately. I believe that Shafat is inundated with work
and has not had the time to post the files on the SEAINT webpage. Therefore,
PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUEST DIRECTLY TO ME AND NOT TO THIS LIST.

seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com