Re: Comments and suggestions

In a message dated 4/20/99 1:23:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net writes:

<< HINT: Go back and read my post in its entirety). >>

Dear Mr. Polhemus:

I took your "hint" seriously, went back and re-read your post in regard to
Mr. Epstein's suggestions in its entirety, several times. Unfortunately I was
still unable to detect any trace or insinuation, from the beginning to the
end of its contents, of your message being a joke.

I must admit that there are all kinds of "senses of humor" in this world and
what is a joke to you might not be funny to someone else.

If we look at your comment re Mr. Epstein message, we probably should
conclude that only Mr. Epstein is in a position to say whether your
observation was understood by him as a joke or as a personal offense
expressed in a public forum. If he concludes that your remarks are accepted
as a joke, the matter is closed. However, if he finds your observation to be
personally offensive, I believe you should publicly apologize to Mr. Epstein
for your improper public conduct.

Also, since this forum should not be used to ridicule other peoples'
opinions, the sarcasm of any kind should be discouraged.

Sincerely,

Yank